World's Greatest Dad
Ryan and I went to see World's Greatest Dad last night at the Landmark. It was so dark and funny, just perfect for the end-of-summer mood. The instinct of people to join in grief is fodder for a magnificent comedy. It was just lovely to see Robin Williams in a subtle performance, rather than the Patch Adams everyone remembers, as Ryan's friend noted.
My class ends next week, and then I can work full-time on my research, in theory. And of course on the unpaid web design that seems to crop up whenever I have a need for my spare time. At least it's fun. Unlike creating those three nesting sets of nonlinear equations that I need to create the model's transition path from one steady state to another.
My class ends next week, and then I can work full-time on my research, in theory. And of course on the unpaid web design that seems to crop up whenever I have a need for my spare time. At least it's fun. Unlike creating those three nesting sets of nonlinear equations that I need to create the model's transition path from one steady state to another.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home