Saturday, July 04, 2009

Lucky thing Mum taught me how to fold!

Ryan's headed home for a fortnight tomorrow, to the great state of Pennsylvania. He is currently demonstrating a Shel Silverstein-inspired inability to pack his shirts into a bag. In his honor, I quote:
"If you have to do the dishes, such an awful boring chore
If you have to do the dishes, stead of going to the store
If you have to do the dishes, and you drop one on the floor ...
Maybe you won't have to do the dishes anymore!"
I will miss him terribly when he's gone, but luckily I'll fly off to Peru a mere three days later to watch the Peanut and Raisinette get hitched. I'm so excited!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger bsb said...

I am speechless! He must be very nice in other ways. Mom

Sat Jul 04, 07:54:00 PM PDT  
Blogger proserpinabrown said...

He actually, to prove that he could, folded a shirt very nicely later in the evening.

Sun Jul 05, 07:11:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home