Much excitement today...
For me, because last night, on an evening shopping trip to the local Whole Foods, I found my Infused OWater, coconut flavor. Before, I thought that such delights were solely the province of Shubies in Marblehead and that living on this sunny coast meant I would be deprived. So I am drinking designer water on this special day.
Of course it is a special day as well since our 44th president has just been sworn into office. I am excited about that. Not quite as excited as NPR, which has talked of nothing else for about a week straight. Tonight I'll watch the recorded version with friends, I hope, or if all else fails, alone on Hulu. Instead of following history as it happened, I got to enlighten a group of lovely UCLA freshmen about the law of demand. They were troopers about it.
Of course it is a special day as well since our 44th president has just been sworn into office. I am excited about that. Not quite as excited as NPR, which has talked of nothing else for about a week straight. Tonight I'll watch the recorded version with friends, I hope, or if all else fails, alone on Hulu. Instead of following history as it happened, I got to enlighten a group of lovely UCLA freshmen about the law of demand. They were troopers about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home