The Queen enjoys teaching?
It must be a fluke, but today's first sections of intermediate macroeconomics were extremely enjoyable. My students had done the reading, had opinions about it and were interested in the topic. It was miraculous.
I had fun, too. In the class, the professor is arguing for a new Keynesian approach to governmental policy, with which I couldn't disagree more, but I really like the discussion. Placing the Keynesian and classical models within their historical contexts makes the whole argument more understandable. I wish I'd taken this class as an undergraduate.
Better late than never, I suppose. It's terrific to have something to think about that interests me -- sadly, it's been quite a while.
I had fun, too. In the class, the professor is arguing for a new Keynesian approach to governmental policy, with which I couldn't disagree more, but I really like the discussion. Placing the Keynesian and classical models within their historical contexts makes the whole argument more understandable. I wish I'd taken this class as an undergraduate.
Better late than never, I suppose. It's terrific to have something to think about that interests me -- sadly, it's been quite a while.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home