Does trouble really come in threes?
My car was broken into a couple of weeks ago. The thieves took my GPS device and iPod nano, hidden under a pair of running capris, which they also took. I replaced the running tights, only to have them stolen again, along with my iPod shuffle, with my wallet, phone and keys in my purse. Apparently, I left it too close to my door while I was bringing in my groceries.
So, I'm not replacing the damned tights again. However, I will probably give in and buy another iPod, seeing as how I have nothing to run to now. This one will never leave my arm, I think. I'm going to buy a BIG padlock.
So, I'm not replacing the damned tights again. However, I will probably give in and buy another iPod, seeing as how I have nothing to run to now. This one will never leave my arm, I think. I'm going to buy a BIG padlock.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home