The Queen has moved


Two days of packing boxes later, some very, very, very good friends piled all of my boxes into a Budget 10 ft. rent-a-truck and heaved it out in Santa Monica. Despite his threats, A did not, in fact, drive by with the rear door open and throw me out to collect the items, but continued to heft tiny boxes for another hour or so. He is an angel of mercy, as are the rest of my incredibly kind sherpas. Thank you ever so much, if you're reading this.

Once the things arrived, I got to put them away. Luckily E's apartment has an enormous number of built-in cabinets. I am now spoiled for regular life and will never be able to move again.



Better photos to arrive soon. It's very odd to come back to E's apartment without E here; when I opened the door after my run this afternoon, it was rather a nasty shock to find my mess instead of my friend. Better with you here, E.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home