Christmas is coming to LA
I was driving down Wiltshire yesterday, in the gorgeous sun, when I noticed that Beverly Hills had redecorated for the holiday season.

A little further down the road, Rodeo Drive had also dressed up.

You can't see it too well, but there are garlands up the staircase to the left. I couldn't get closer because I was in my car.
The rest of the morning I spent at the LA County Museum of Art, thanks to a lovely gift from the F family. It was such a gorgeous, relaxing day.

You can tell how relaxed I am; I'm even going to show you the ridiculous picture I took of myself.

A little further down the road, Rodeo Drive had also dressed up.

You can't see it too well, but there are garlands up the staircase to the left. I couldn't get closer because I was in my car.
The rest of the morning I spent at the LA County Museum of Art, thanks to a lovely gift from the F family. It was such a gorgeous, relaxing day.

You can tell how relaxed I am; I'm even going to show you the ridiculous picture I took of myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home