Thursday, May 15, 2008

ABCs of the Queen's Life

I love stuff. It has occurred to me in the past few days that perhaps I love stuff too much. I was trying to find a container for the absolute necessities to be kept in my shoulder bag. It was difficult. As usual, I started thinking about what I'd need with me on a desert island (outfitted with cabanas, libraries, bars and pools, of course.) The list is long, people.

  • Apple iPod
  • Boscia Blotting Linens
  • Current Events via my Bose Wave Radio
  • Drawer Organizers
  • Eyeliner
  • Fresh Milk and Rose Shampoo
  • Gel, Sprayable
  • Hollister Hoodie
  • Islandic Relief Eye Cream
  • J.Crew Beach Dress
  • Kiehl's Formula 133 Hair Conditioner
  • Laundry Detergent in Touch by Tocca
  • Method Creamy White Tea Hand Wash
  • Nars the Multiple
  • Origins Salt Soak and Scrub, oh, it's heaven
  • Pureness Matifying Moisturizer
  • Queenly Reading Material
  • Running Shorts
  • Spray Solaire from Clarins
  • Tweezerman Tweezers
  • Underwear
  • Voluspa Japonica Candles
  • Water Therapy Whipped Body Cream by Clinique
  • OxyClean Powder
  • Zappos, because I'll still have feet that need cute shoes
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home