Grand Mal
Here at school, I have a lovely new cubicle upstairs.

It is in an office full of friends, who must be quiet at all times so that we may all concentrate. Somehow, I am usually the one who is breaking this rule.

However, because of the aforementioned laptop issue, my only computing resource is in our gradlab, my previous home for the past two years. For the past two weeks, the florescent light above the computers has been flickering overhead. It's enough to make one wonder if the undergrads really need typed lecture notes.
In other news, I have found an amazing new dentist. She is fantastic and yanked out my top left wisdom tooth in record time. Bottom left wisdom tooth, your days are numbered.

It is in an office full of friends, who must be quiet at all times so that we may all concentrate. Somehow, I am usually the one who is breaking this rule.

However, because of the aforementioned laptop issue, my only computing resource is in our gradlab, my previous home for the past two years. For the past two weeks, the florescent light above the computers has been flickering overhead. It's enough to make one wonder if the undergrads really need typed lecture notes.
In other news, I have found an amazing new dentist. She is fantastic and yanked out my top left wisdom tooth in record time. Bottom left wisdom tooth, your days are numbered.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home